Followers

Sunday, 25 January 2015

Lace and Pearls

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A spot of housework to be done today as well as some washing and ironing.

How has your weekend gone so far?
A good productive one for me so far and hoping today is the same.
DT work to make a start on and some swap projects to get sorted.

A card to share with you today using a topper from Inspire!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered pink card.
2. I then added a piece of butterfly vellum.
3. Down the left side I added white lace and pink pearls.
4. I added the topper from my stash
5. To finish off I added the metal butterfly and birthday sentiment.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh Linda, this is so pretty, love the DP, topper and butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the lace and butterfly, enjoy your housework !!! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Linda. Loving the touches of gold and the lace trimming on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creation LInda, it’s gorgeous and the beauties added. ...thanks for always popping into my blog...♥ aNNie



    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so soft and pretty Linda. Wonderful colour tones.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful and elegant card, Linda! Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Craft Your Passion Challenges - hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Afternoon Linda another stunning card as always I love to look at your cards.
    I love the colours and the overall design. xx

    Debs xxx

    http://www.debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, A lovely project, I love the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card design Linda, lovely image and layout.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card.The details are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Linda! Magnificent design with the ruffled lace and that incredible butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, lovely paper and gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda. Gorgeous topper and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous. Love the butterfly and the lace. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx