Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A spot of housework to be done today as well as some washing and ironing.
How has your weekend gone so far?
A good productive one for me so far and hoping today is the same.
DT work to make a start on and some swap projects to get sorted.
A card to share with you today using a topper from Inspire!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered pink card.
2. I then added a piece of butterfly vellum.
3. Down the left side I added white lace and pink pearls.
4. I added the topper from my stash
5. To finish off I added the metal butterfly and birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx