Followers

Saturday, 10 January 2015

New Beginnings Canvas

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a wonderful day so far!

Tonight I want to share a Canvas with you that I altered for an Event in Chic Craftique on Facebook.


I painted the frame with cream acrylic paint and distressed with emery board. I used Pebeo gilding wax around the edges.
The canvas I removed and used Mod Podge to adhere the paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden.
I decorated the canvas with little seed packets, the sentiment and chipboard image. I also added the metal bird cage and humming bird.
Small roses and curled stamen was added to the frame.


To the outside frame I added the words "New Beginnings", a metal corner, key and another topper from Graphic 45.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous canvas with romantic vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab detail you've added to this card Linda. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas! I love all the vintage type items you used on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous canvas Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous canvas I love how you have altered it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful canvas Linda, all the elements are gorgeous. I love how you've kept to soft and earthy colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful canvas Linda - love the details - Thanks for your kind words too - I really do appreciate them! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Linda, I love all the details
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely collage on canvas. It's such a good talent and something I just can't seem to do. I am going to have to look at yours a lot more and try to do them, but when I lay mine out, they just look like a big mess to me. Yours are always so fancy and well laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, love the texture and images x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful canvas. love all the details. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful canvas Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful vintage work:) i love it
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delicately pretty make Linda. Thank you for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a great project! I love the lettering and all those lovely images and embellishments! perfect for our 'not a card' challenge! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge blog! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful canvas, such a lovely vintage design.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful creation...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at Paper Creator this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous canvas, love everything about it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx