Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I had what turned out to be a very busy day yesterday so I am hoping to get some crafting done today as I need to make a start on DT projects.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I made into an Easel Card, I love easel cards as they give more dimension and area to embellish.
2. Scored half way across the middle of the front of the card and attached Cream pearlescent card.
3. The image I have matted and layered onto blue card and added a dragonfly charm.
4. To the base of the card I wrapped cream ribbon around the middle of the blue card then matted and layered onto the base, I distressed the New Home sentiment with DI Tea Dye then added foam pads, this acts as a stopper.
5. To finish off I made a bow using blue and cream ribbon and attached to the key, in the centre of the bow I placed a hear gem. On the corners I have added blue flat back gems.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx