Followers

Thursday, 8 January 2015

Reflections

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Thursday already, I don't seem to have stopped all week and still not managed to get done what I needed to do.  I will have to pull my socks up and get everything finished by the weekend.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card which I have matted and layered Kraft card.
2. I printed off the stripped and floral paper from the Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD, matted and layered onto Kraft card and then wrapped lace around the centre.
3. The image is from a Joanna Sheen Vintage CD which I have matted and layered onto Kraft Card and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. The postcard is from my stash.
5. To finish off I added the metal corner and distressed the roses with DI Tea Dye.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgous vintage card, love it, is very romantic! Fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely image and a beautiful vintage card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous vintage card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love vintage, Linda, especially when you've created it! Gorgeous lace and the post card is such a nice touch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage image, lovely card design Linda.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely vintage card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous vintage card, Linda! Love the postcard and image! Beautiful lace too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Anything Goes challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW THIS IS STUNNING, LOVE IT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart!! Hope to see you again soon! —Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous vintage creation.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautifully vintage and romantic. Ab fab, Sweetie. :o) Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx