Followers

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Thank You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well my friends, I am on top form today!

You know the kind of day where you hear something, that just makes your day!
They do say that good things come to those who wait!

Nothing to do with craft, something in my private life!

So today's card is very apt!


Step by Step

1. DL white card with black card for the first layer.
2. Used this musical paper from my scraps which I have distressed with Vintage Photo.
3. Distressed the white doily with Tea Die and added the Topper from Kraftyhands, cut across the brim of the hat and added a feather.
4. The tag I distressed, added ribbon and pearl gem and the words where cut using Tattered Lace Sentiment dies.
5. To finish off I added the metal corner.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your vintage styled creation Linda, as always it is stunning. Send some of your good news my way as I think I could do with some right now....xxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Linda, I tend to forget there are other sized cards apart from 8 x 8! lol. So glad your'e having a good day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty,gorgeous card Linda.Glad your day is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Linda, brilliant idea to use actual feather in her hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a very beautiful vintage kaart Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely vintage card Linda, the feather looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful vintage card design Linda..
    Glad you had a good day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage card. I am pleased things are going well for you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Linda, A stunning card, love the vintage feel and the image is lovely. Great design. Glad you are having a good day.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH I do LOVE this one Linda!! The image and the feather for her hat is FABulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous vintage card, love the design especially the hat with the feathers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've really gotten into using feathers ever since I saw you use that first black feather a few months ago. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx