Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors
What are you all up to today?
I have a particularly busy day making samples and DT work.
Today is a card made using Lacy Sunshine Victorian Vintage Lizabeth by Heather Valentin which I won in a challenge.
Step by Step
1. White pearlescent card scored to create an A5 card.
2. The first layer has been embossed and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. The next layer is pearlescent royal blue card which has been cut out with SB Labels 23.
4. The image has been printed onto Supersmooth and coloured in with Copics, the fur trim on the coat and muff have been coloured with Wink of Stella. I then cut out with above SB and layered onto blue card.
5. To finish off I added lace and pearl beading down the left of the card and added roses from my stash.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx