Good Morning Craft Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day ahead today. What are you all up to?.
Last week I spent a couple of days colouring up some of my digi and stamped images.
Today I am sharing Tatty Twinkles with you.
Step by Step
1. A4 cream pearlescent card scored in half to create an A5 landscape card with corners punched.
2. First layer is green core'dinations card and floral paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden, wrapped white lace and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card, coloured with Copics, the unicorn was coloured with Wink of Stella , distressed around the image with PanPastels.
4. I matted the image onto green card and onto the base card.
5. To finish off I added 3 Tattered Lace bunting and flourish die then 3 flowers from my stash.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx