Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy admin day today, lots of DT blog posts to prep and hoping to get some crafting done this afternoon.
What are you all up too today!
My card today features another Sherri Baldy image.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I matted and layered yellow pearlescent card at an angle onto the base card.
2. The next layer is part of the Hunkydory Antique Kit, I wrapped navy blue ribbon around two of the corners before matting and layering onto the pearlescent card.
3. I printed the image onto white Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics. I then cut out with SB Rectangle die and adhered to card.
4. I added 3 paper roses, metal leaf and a small dragonfly charm to nestle in one of the roses.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and the pearl and diamante bling from Gone Artsy.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx