Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Friday already! Where has this week gone?
Today I have a card I made using the Work and Play Collection 9 by Nikky Hall
The CD is packed full of gorgeous papers, images and SVG cutting files too.
For my card I have used papers and the precoloured Cupid!
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered heart paper from the CD.
2. Matted and layered the sentiment paper on the bottom half of the card.
3. Printed the image onto Supersmooth, cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die and distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance Red, I matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I added pink ribbon and pearls along the top of the sentiment paper.
5. Cut out pink and red hearts and cut out the ticket from the CD and distressed the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance ink.
6. To finish off I added red gems to 3 of the corners.
Many thanks for visiting Today