Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today it is my turn to share some inspiration using Elisabeth Bell's Digital Images.
With Valentine's day just around the corner I have used
Valentine Angel Blowing Kisses
Step by Step
1. Stamp shape white square card which I have matted and layered red pearlescent card.
2. I distressed the heart with PanPastel and adhered to card with double side tape.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth coloured with Copics and Wink of Stella on the wings. I then cut out with SB Oval die and matted and layered onto pink card but out with SB scalloped oval.
4. I made a double bow with white ribbon and added the heart charm.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gems in 4 corners.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx