Followers

Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Digi Bells DT Post

Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another crafting afternoon spent with my mate Jennifer.

Will show you all later what I have created.

My turn to share with you my Digi Bells project and I have used 
Going on a Walk which you can purchase here.


Step by Step

1. A5 shaped card, I have had this card for a while and not sure where it is from.
2. First layer is butterfly paper from my stash cut to fit the base card.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then cut out with SB Labels 29 die before matting and layering onto pale pink pearlescent card cut using the same die.
4. To finish off I added metal butterfly charm, metal corners with flowers from Wild Orchid.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Morning Linda what a beautiful card I love the image and the design and colours are wonderful.xx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda

    Lovely card again and that image is gorgeous might have to purchase that one...........

    Love the shape of the card too
    Hugs

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design, love the shape and the beautiful backgound!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda. Great card shape and love the butterfly background paper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Linda! Those images are just so delightful and your colorig brings them to life. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx