Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well yesterday was a complete fiasco of a day!
Iphone died so spent the morning sorting out a new phone!
Then the flippin computer had a dicky fit! Fingers are crossed I got that sorted now!
Last week I was sorting out a few of my stamps and found these oldies from Crafter Companion!
As you know I do love my fairies and haven't used these stamps for a few years so I dusted them of and this is the first one I have coloured, she is called Wild Cherry!
Step by Step
1. Centura pearlescent card scored to create an A5 card.
2. First layer is pink pearlescent card.
3. The second layer is card from the Hunkydory Antique Chic card kit.
4. I added the cream lace and small blossoms along the bottom half of the card.
5. Stamped the fairy onto Neenah card and coloured with Copics, glittered the wings then cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die, distressed around with DI Tattered Rose.
6. To finish off I added a butterfly and pearl gems to 2 of the corners.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx