Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A crafty day at home today, no visit from Kath as she has visitors.
Not sure what I will be creating but I am sure I will come up with something!
My card today features Tatty Twinkles, designed by the talented Nikky Hall!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square cards with corners punched with Xcut punches.
2. Matted and layered red card, embossed the pink card and cut all of the corners of both cards.
3. Added lace and pearl trim along the bottom of the card.
4. Stamped Tatty onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, matted and layered onto red mirri card.
5. To finish off I added 3 roses and white pearl stems.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx