Followers

Friday, 27 February 2015

Gone Artsy DT

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

My second blog post for today, I think this must be a first for me 3 blog posts in one day.

I am sharing with you my Gone Artsy DT project.

Have you visited the Zibbet store yet?
Deb has fabulous lace and gorgeous bling!

My project is a Christening card which showcases some of Deb's products.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. First layer is linen card distressed with Victorian Velvet then matted and layered to base card.
3. Two heart doilies were then adhered to card and then decoupaged the baby image with Pinflair.
4. I attached the pale pink lace along the bottom and the crown pearl charm to the card (both from Gone Artsy)
5. To finish off I attached the sentiment.


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful Linda. Loving the little crown which is perfect for a little princess. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely beautiful the image is gorgeous

    Jacqui DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda what a stunning card I love the image and the design is wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! Fab sweet card for a feminine new little one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, I love the heart doilies. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, sweet image and lovely embellishments. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is precious, Linda. Love the crown and the delicate lace. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic baby card...i adore it.

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just so pretty!

    thank you for joining in with the cuties xx
    Lisa, Cutie Pie DT lead

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Linda, the image is so sweet. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card Linda, sweet image, colours and pretty lace.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super sweet card Linda. The image is just gorgeous and the lace and crown look wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and pretty Linda. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute love the image. Thanks for entering into the cutie pie challenge. Gem dt x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet sweet card. Just lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at
    http://www.southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, this is so very sweet and the heart shapes and lace look lovely :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx