Followers

Monday, 2 February 2015

Gone Artsy Tutorial Cards

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am sharing with you my Gone Artsy DT Tutorial from last Friday.
Check out the Gone Artsy store for some of the products I have used in my projects.

Once a month as part of my DT duties I do a Ustream live feed and here is the link to the recorded tutorial.

This past week I made 2 cards, a centre stepper measurements in imperial and the Bendy card which I took the basic and created my own.  Here is the link to Emma's Bendy card tutorial.


Centre Stepper Card made using Kraft Card
Measurements of card is 81/4 x 11 inches
Score at 1", 2" 5½ and 6½ 
Measure 2" in from both sides and cut down from 1in score line to 6½ score line.
I have used Graphic 45 papers, lace and doily are from the Linda Kit.


Bendy Card
I took the basic steps from Emma's bendy card tutorial, (link is above).
The back of the card I created a longer line and used card from my stash
Again the lace, leaves, and butterfly are from Gone Artsy.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 



20 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so gorgeous. SO gorgeous. I love the center doily.. love the layout and the front and the pearls across the card. Wow. The second photo.oh... that lace.....I so want that lace. Just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first card ia a gorgeous vintage card Linda the second one is very beautiful.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 amazing makes my friend, love how you have used 2 very different colour ranges..liking the bendy card, looks like fun..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two lovely cards Linda xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are stunning! Love that big crochet flower on the first one too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and elegant creations both. Love these Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning designs Linda, so beautifully finished. Must remember to check out the video and tutorial later this week when I have more time. carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda both of your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful card designs Linda, love your lace detail.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two fabulous cards and love the lace! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. two great makes Linda - I love the crocheted flower on the first especially - beautiful work. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love these Linda. What fab textures and detail you've used. X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both wonderful cards Linda. I love your use of the doily and lace. The cameo and lace butterfly are gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant cards and goodies added. I have been dying to make a bendy card and with your inspiration and beauty I just may get one made.xxxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two gorgeous makes Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx