Followers

Saturday, 28 February 2015

Happy Anniversary

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Yippee the weekend is here!
What do you have planned for this weekend?

I am going to be generally chillin out, once my domestic goddess duties are done. I am hoping to spend the weekend colouring up a storm!
I have some new stamps I want to colour up and make into cards.

My card for you today is an anniversary card.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. First layer is green card which I have punched the corners.
3. The second card is purple stripped which has been matted and layered onto the green card with the purple heart ribbon wrapped around both cards before adhering to the base card.
4. I matted and layered the Topper onto green card and glittered up areas of the topper.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, pearl gems and pearl dragonfly.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Love this card Linda, fab little image and papers. Enjoy your weekend colouring up a storm! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Linda. Lovely topper, papers and detail. Have a great weekend.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda the image, ribbon and the colours are just beautiful. My weekend is half way gone but today I had a bit of time to colour. so enjoy your weekend..xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image,colours and design,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda, I like the sweet image and the papers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cute topper Linda, lovely colours and beautiful design - love that pearl dragonfly!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card Linda enjoy your weekend Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Sweet image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for Anything Goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute bees. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Anniversary card Linda, love the papers and cute image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulously sweet card Linda. I love the colour combo. The image is just perfect for an anniversary card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card love the topper and backing is fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow this is so beautiful love,the colours and detail hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Green' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, sweet, cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!! Can you tell I really like this? lol Terrific purple and green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx