Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Had a lovely visit with my parents this morning, both are looking really well and keeping well too.
Went and had lunch with Jennifer and her cousin Mary.
This afternoon a couple of DT projects to make a start on and a YouTube video to do to.
Another Tatty Twinkle card to share with you!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped and embossed front square card.
2. First layer card from Aspire with lace pattern.
3. Second layer is from my stash which I cut out with SB Rectangle die.
4. Stamped Tatty onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copics, then cut out with SB Labels 29.
5. To finish off I added the heart button, Thinking of You sentiment, Metal leaf and butterfly and flower.
Many thanks for your visit today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx