Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
The first of February and that means a new challenge over at
Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog
As always the theme is Anything Goes
First prize for one entry who has used Imagination Crafts Goodies is
£40 to spend on the website.
Here is my project for inspiration.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered lilac embossed card.
2. The next layer I have embossed with cog embossing folder in dark purple.
3. I stamped the image onto vellum and embossed with white embossing powder.
4. I cut out a frame using SB Curved Rectangle die and placed over the vellum.
5. To finish off I stamped the butterfly and decoupaged added a pearl butterfly, a bow with pearl centre and purple flat back gems on the corners.
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx