Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Half way through the month and time for inspiration over at
Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog
Here is my card using Imagination Crafts products from the website.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white shaped square card.
2. Cut out a large circle with pink card using SB Grande Circle
3. Stencil Sparkle Medium Silver Rose over the floral stencil on acetate and leave to dry, once dry cut out with Circle Die.
4. Cut out a frame using 2 circle dies and place over the acetate.
5. To finish off stamp 2 butterflies onto vellum and embossing with white embossing powder and colour with PanPastel Magenta. Attach the sentiment and white pearl butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx