Followers

Thursday, 5 February 2015

Octavia Moonfly

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a busy morning creating in my craft room.

I managed to get a couple of DT project made as well as hubby's Anniversary card.

I treated myself last week to Nikky Hall's new CD Octavia Moonfly!
This is jam packed full of gorgeous papers, embellishments and not forgetting Octavia Digi's as well as coloured images.

Here is my card I created using Octavia Rose Garden


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card, I have embossed pink card with Embossalicious Regal Flourish and wrapped green ribbon around the bottom before matting and layering onto the card.
2. The second layer is green pearlesent card.
3. I created the topper using MCS and the Paper, Sentiment and Digi from the Moonfly CD.
I coloured Octavia with my Copics and then matted and layered onto the green card.
4. I cut out the fence and butterfly using gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I added a pink leafy flourish, small green roses and green pearl gems.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Linda. You color the images beautifully, love this girl! I especially liked the flourishes around, they look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Linda.Love the papers and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Linda. Love the colour palette and your stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Fabulous colours and papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Linda. The image is stunning.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Octavia is super! Love this card, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya, love this, a really pretty, girly card, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love that beautifully coloured. Image and the lovely bright colours you have used.
    I will enter your blog candy when I am on my laptop.... Congratulations on your 4th blogaversary!!

    <3 and hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab image and gorgeous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Linda, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Linda. The colours the image and papers are really nice. She is so cute. Thanks for visiting my blog Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the scene you created.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your creation,this is a most stunning image, Only purchased this one too, it’s gorgeous and the beauties added....thanks for always popping into my blog. my internet has been down so sorry if I missed a few lovely cards....♥ aNNie



    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful, lovely colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love this image. Your card is just stunning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the lovely comments on my Octavia Image (Pumpkinbellycards), had to come and see what you have done with her and wow, she is beautiful, love how she looks like she is in a beautiful Garden.
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've done this beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge 'In The Pink'. Yvonne (DT)

    www.digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Linda love how you have designed it. Beautiful image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday..Good Luck.

    Caz xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT
    Creative Craft Cottage DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning Linda. Really love the Octavia image you've used and the colours are wonderful. Thanks for entering the In The PInk Challenge at Digi Choosday. Crafty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow gorgeous
    Thanks for playing with Not just card challenge blogFanny (NJC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx