Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as I have a busy day in my craft room!
An easel card made the with Hunkydory Antique Chic Kit
Step by Step
1. White square card made into an easel card.
2. On the base I have matted and layered peach textured card and a piece of the patterned paper from the kit, I then made a double bow with cream ribbon and added a cream gem to the centre.
3. The front of the card has peach patterned card and the same patterned paper used on the base.
4. The topper I have distressed with Vintage Photo and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I have added a metal butterfly, lace leaves and peach roses.
Thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx