Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good one.
A card for a special daughter (I only had sons but would have loved a little girl)
Step by Step
1. A5 white pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered silver and grape pearlescent card with silver organza ribbon wrapped around the bottom half.
3. Printed the image onto white supersmooth card and coloured with Copic's before cutting out with SB Scalloped Rectangle, then matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card.
4. Added white pearl gems to the 4 corners and added the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added a double bow and pearl gem to the centre.
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx