Followers

Thursday, 12 February 2015

Special Daughter

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Whatever you are doing I hope you have a good one.

A card for a special daughter (I only had sons but would have loved a little girl)


Step by Step

1. A5 white pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered silver and grape pearlescent card with silver organza ribbon wrapped around the bottom half.
3. Printed the image onto white supersmooth card and coloured with Copic's before cutting out with SB Scalloped Rectangle, then matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card.
4. Added white pearl gems to the 4 corners and added the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added a double bow and pearl gem to the centre.

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. So cute and delicate card for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the image, I only had a son too and now 2 grandsons............. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, love how you've coloured the image. I always wanted a little girl too lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is gorgeous love the colour and the backing is fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie Linda. Love the design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Linda Another gorgeous card I love the image and the design is gorgeus.

    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can always 'adopt' a daughter and give this gorgeous card to her of DIL....beautiful delightful card.xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Afternoon Linda gorgeous hun love her great design and excellent colouring great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image! thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is gorgeous Linda, and like you I only had sons lol
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really sweet card Linda. Super cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute
    Thanks for playing with the Sister act challenge card Fanny (SACC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card for a female Linda, I was lucky had one of each..
    So has my Son and Daughter..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. Love that pearl cardstock. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx