Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well Jennifer and I had a great afternoon creating a canvas.
It was Jennifer's first canvas and she really enjoyed herself, and want's to do more so I had to make her a shopping list, I can see us making quite a few more over the next few months.
My canvas I have made for my mum, either for her birthday or Mother's Day, not decided yet.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square canvas which I have given a coat of white gesso.
2. The next coat is cream with a touch of brown and gold mixed.
3. I stencilled the Deco Branch stencil (Imagination Crafts) using Texture beads, Pearlescent texture paste and brown acrylic paint.
4. Once dry I attached the lace then the printed image from my stash
5. Down the side I added pale pink beading and a Prima ceramic butterfly distressed with gilding wax.
6. To finish off I added the metal corner with pink rose, metal flowers with small pink roses, words MUM and small pearl gems to the deco branch. Metal embellishments are from Mucky Paws Crafts.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx