Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I had a very good productive day yesterday and hoping for the same today.
Today's card is made using an image from Sherri Baldy's My Besties Sweet Geek CD
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered blue embossed card with brown and gold ribbon wrapped around before adhering to base card.
2. The next layer is Kraft card cut out with SB Labels 29.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card, cut out with Labels 29 and coloured with Copics and Spica glitter pens.
4. I distressed the flowers with DI Weathered Wood and added skeleton leaves.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gold flat back pearl gems.
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx