Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well my new Tatty Twinkle stamps arrived this morning so I just had to stamp them up and do some colouring.
My favourite I have to admit is Crazy Daisy, which one is yours?
Did you order them too?
Here is my card made using Crazy Daisy Tatty Twinkle
Step by Step
1. Card base is created using pink card cut out with SB Grande Scalloped Circle die
2. The first layer is a white doily.
3. The next layer is satin mirri card cut out with scalloped circle die from SB.
4. I stamped Tatty onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics and Spica glitter pens.
5. To decorate I have used an assortment of Tattered Lace dies.
6. To finish off I added clear gems to the centre of the flowers and the sentiment.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx