Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Such a busy week ahead as I am so far behind from last weeks fiasco with technology.
Fingers crossed it is all sorted now as I have so much DT work to catch up on!
Today is another card made using the Hunkydory Antique Chic card Kit
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered green satin finish mirri card.
2. The next layer is from the Hunkydory Antique Chic paper pack.
3. The topper I have matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. In one corner I have added a metal corner and distressed a cream rose.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment and a metal butterfly to the topper.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx