Followers

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Vintage Beauty

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Not been a very good day here today, our new neighbours have turned out to be the neighbours from HELL!
Hubby and I are at our wits end and it looks like we will be putting our home on the market and moving elsewhere!  Can't tell you how distressed we both are as we have lived here for 20 years.

The only thing that is keeping me sane at the moment is my crafting!

Today's card is made using Hunkydory's Antique Chic card Kit, I must say I am very impressed with this kit.  What do you think!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners punched with xcut punch.
2. First layer is from the card kit and lace wrapped around before matting and layering onto base card.
3. The topper was adhered to card with foam pads for dimension as was the sentiment.
4. To finish off I added the pearl stands and the roses.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage card Linda. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your neighbours.
    Sending hugs
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda, A beautiful card and love the vintage image and the lovely flowers.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous vintage card Linda, I love the backing and the delicate image. The little cameos are wonderful.
    I'm so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your neighbours and hope you can find a solution. Big, big hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I am sorry to hear about your neighbours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no Linda - how awful for you - I hope things improve - love your card - hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card ! I love a little vintage... sorry your new neighbours aren't nice..hopefully they won't stick around too long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I feel for you, we had the neighbours from hell for over 10 years when I had my business and lived above, it made me quite ill with stress, we moved from the flat eventually but still had the business for 20 years, luckily they moved after 15 years, but it was awful, I'd say "get out soon if you can" thank goodness for crafting eh? Beautiful vintage card by the way xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, vintage is defiantly your thing. Don't give in to the idiots, remember they only rent,keep complaining and landlord will get the message. Keep your chin up Hun. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep your chin up Linda. Sorry to hear about this as I've been here and it's rubbish. As Jennifer said complain, complain, complain. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell how far behind I am on visiting? I'm not sure how my schedule got so overwhelmingly full but... I'm so sorry to hear about the new neighbors. Nothing fun about nasty folks who share your living environment. But I do love the card! So, if crafting is keeping you sane, let's see more of it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely vintage card, Linda!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope things improve with the neighbours. Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.
    Kim (CraftyCatz DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx