Followers

Monday, 2 March 2015

Arielle the Camomile Fairy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A few weeks ago I came across some new digi's (to me any way).
They are gorgeous and fairies, I do love fairies as I am sure you all know.

This company is called Faeryink, I went to check them out and fell in love with this little cutie.

She is called Arielle and I am sure you will be seeing a lot more of her as well as other digi's from this company.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer is patterned card which I have added stripped card to the base before wrapping yellow spotty ribbon before matting and layering to base card.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics and glittered her wings, I then cut out with SB Curved Rectangle die before matting and layering with foam pads.
4. I added the sentiment and a faux bow to the ribbon.
5. To finish off I added the flowers to one corner and added two flowers to her hair.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams #15 - Add some Embellishments
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (Pink)
Fairytale Stamper #52 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #126 - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish Challenge Blog #253 - Use a Digi
Sentimental Sundays #248 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - Add Flowers

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 


26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LInda, love the flowers in her hair...sweet image may go have a peak too.xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely love this Linda. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the image and colours and the flowers in her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this,a great design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Faery Ink, ok, so I'm slightly biased because I'm on the DT but I feel so lucky to design with these digis every month and Amanda, their creator, is a lovely person too. I love your card, and the flowers in her hair are so sweet! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda. What a beautiful card. I wish I was better at colouring. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable fairy!! Love the flowers in her hairs! So lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Linda and I love those flowers in her hair, great idea.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's precious and your card is so pretty. Love the bright flowers in her hair!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. very, very beautiful :) love the picture of girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Linda I love that image and you have coloured her perfectly. I love the flowers as her bobbles. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is such a cutie Linda. Love the colour palette and your stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Linda. The image is super and love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's sweet Linda...a gorgeous card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda,I like the sweet image and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful image Linda, love the papers..embellishments on your card.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super sweet card Linda and a pretty fairy. I love how you've coloured her. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, she's so sweet. Incredible job coloring her, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card,gorgeous image and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the fairy is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Linda, I love your card it is so pretty, fabulous image which you have coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne xx
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous make! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful project!
    Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx