Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Rick and I had a lovely walk this morning, it was quite warm and lovely to see the spring flowers peeping through.
I have had a good clear out of the craft room and rearranged a few of my crafting goodies.
Another card created using My Besties image by Sherri Baldy
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners bunched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First and second layers are from the First Edition New Bloom paper pack.
3. I added white lace over the layers.
4. Printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics and Spica glitter pens, matted and layered onto lilac pearlescent card before matting and layering onto the base card.
5. I then added flowers from Wild Orchid, pearl strands, lace butterfly and buttons.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee Cards #86 - For a Child
Patties Creations Challenge #108 - Green in your Image
Sister Act Card Challenge #96 - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #236 - Green
DRS Designs Blog #164 - Buttons
Crafting for all Seasons #97 - Girly Girls
Penny's Challenges #217 - One for the Girls/Female Card
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx