Followers

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Digi Bell DT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another DT post for Digi Bells showcasing another digi from

Today I have used "Me Time" which I think we could all do with more off.


Step by Step

1. The base card is a shaped square card from my stash.
2. I cut out SB labels 1 and square card in tonal colours then matted and layered onto base card.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, I then cut out with SB Labels 26 and distressed with Panpastels.
4. I made a double bow with organza ribbon and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the Tim Holtz adage ticket Story and small roses to the corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - For the Girls
Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart #49 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenges #251 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges #14 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx 

24 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and I love the detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful card with perfect picture :) wow
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda. So cute .
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing better in the world than reading a good book, and falling into a lovely dream world. Beautiful card my friend and a fabulous tutorial, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda love the image and colouring. Great design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful Linda - really lovely! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My granddaughter would love this one, Linda. She's loves books and reading. I'll have to find this image and make something for her. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous,lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Great layering and fab bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful Linda! Hugs, Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image she looks so wistful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda, such a sweet image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment on my blog. Very much appreciated Hun..
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card and love the way you added the little ticket. Yes, we could all do with more time!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card and a great image, which is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful image. I love that layout, so different. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely shaped card Linda. Gorgeous image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your color combo on this. It really makes the stamp stand out on the card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card.Love the the colours and design.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx