Followers

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Digi Bell DT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

Today it is my turn to share with you my design team project for Digi Bells.

For my project I have used the image " Going for a walk" which you can purchase over at the Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.


Step by Step

1. A5 oval shaped side card which I have matted and layered butterfly paper.
2. I printed the image onto Supersmooth, coloured with Copics and cut out with SB Labels 29.
3. I then matted and layered onto pale pink pearlescent card also cut out with SB Labels 29.
4. In the corner I have added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a couple of metal embellishments.
5. To finish off I added the metal butterfly.

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Great card, love the backing paper and great colouring. Hugs Jenniferxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and stunning detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Linda, love the gorgeous colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaped card with sweet colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little Bell 'belle' is precious, Linda. Love your color combo and that butterfly dp is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous & cute Linda, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the butterfly paper and the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty this is a gorgeous card love the image and your fab flowers Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Linda - the colours are just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Linda. The image is so cute and I love the butterfly paper and metal embellishments. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. One fabulous creation with beautiful colour combination.

    aNNie ♥


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore that butterfly paper with those colors and that little girl is just TOO cute. lovely coloring

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet card Linda. Love the cute image and the butterfly backing paper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx