Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Time for another new challenge over at
This month I chose the theme which is
Step by Step
1. A5 shaped card from my stash.
2. Decorated the base card with patterned paper from my stash.
3. Along the join of the two papers I have added cream lace and across the top of the lace a strip of pale pink pearls.
4. I stamped the image called April Sunshine and is from Whimsy Stamps onto Supersmooth card, coloured with Copics and then cut out with SB Fleur De Lis die and distressed with tattered rose.
5. To finish off I added flowers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe #109 Spring Flowers
Crafting by Designs - Flowers with a Twist
Crafty Gals Corner #12 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #26 - Always Anything Goes
Penny's Challenges #220 - Boys and Girls come out to play
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx