Followers

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Gone Artsy Wedding Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well.

Today I am sharing my Gone Artsy DT wedding project with you!

The theme we were given for this month was Steampunk!

You all know I love my Steampunk so I definitely enjoyed making this Fascinater.


The headband, seam binding, lace, applique, butterfly and feathers are from Gone Artsy Zibbet Shop.

I used wooden cogs, metal embellishments from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Craft my Life - Anything but a card
Crafting from the Heart  #52- Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards  #15- Always Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #83 - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



30 comments:

  1. Wow Linda. What a stunning headband. I love it. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! and Golly gosh! Linda, this is amazing, love everything you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous to be worn on Ladies Day at Ascot !!!brilliant love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation, LInda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Linda, you sure have many skills!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. great steampunk project Linda - wonderful! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks awesome and stunning lace Linda.
    beautiful made.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Linda, love it! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wowzer thats a stunner i love itx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Linda this is amazing it is looks so stylish. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Linda it's amazing Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW, just stunning work and I just love that extra little butterfly on the side. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful....lovely...

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely fabulous Linda. I love the black and white colourway and all the amazing elements you've used. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks beautiful, well done

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - this is absolutely fantastic - you are so clever- I just love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So interesting! Very Crafty! thanks for playing at TTPH!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing creation Linda, really stylish Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow very impressive! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at TTCRD this week and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my that's incredible! Love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow wow wow Linda that is one amazing creation.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is gorgeous Linda. Just love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful hun - Thank you for joining in this month over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous...Thanks for joining us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely idea and fab hat! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa,D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx