Followers

Friday, 6 March 2015

Live, Love, Laugh

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a lovely day yesterday pottering around in my craft room.

I also had a lovely lunch with Jennifer and her cousin Mary.

As you know Jennifer and I went to Kath's for a craft day and we all made a canvas.

I made 2 but one of them I can't show you here is the one I can.


Step by Step

1. 12 x 12 canvas which I layered assorted die cuts, with PVA and then painted with white acrylic paint.
2. I then added another layer of die cuts and added text from a stencil with texture paste.
3. I then spritzed with Prima Color Bloom Weathered Leather and dry brushed different areas.
4. I then added Gilding wax to the wooden bird cage and the words, along with different areas of the canvas.
5. To finish off I added metal embellishments, flowers, die cut flourishes, bird and feathers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

As you like it Challenge - Favourite Anything but a Card
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #126 - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes

Many thanks for your visits today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous Linda love the birdcage, have a fab weekend, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! this is fabulous. Gorgeous birdcage and love the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design and glitter detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is a wow factor, love the way you did the birdcage as well.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous canvas Linda. Love the gilded birdcage & all your other embellishments too.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Linda and I love that gold beautiful done
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combo of neutral colors, Linda! Very beautful canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Linda. Very pretty embellishments. Have a good weekend Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful canvas Linda love the design and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful canvas Linda, great design and colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful project! Love the colours you have chosen, and of course - that birdcage! Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your guilded birdcage. Your canvans is very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous canvas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab canvas, love all the detail and colour.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous canvas Linda, love the embellishments and colors.
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous design, you always use such beautiful embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful canvas and love all the little details on it! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit ~ Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous Canvas love the blend of colour on this one, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing canvas! Thank you for the clear details; I want to make one! This is really lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - gorgeous canvas!! Love the colors - so vibrant and I love how the bird cage just pops off the page. Thanks so much for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    With smiles
    Laine K
    DT Altered Eclectics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely canvas and love the touch of gold here! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck, Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous!! So much detail and I love the colours.

    Thanks for playing along at Altered Eclectics.
    Lisa - Altered Eclectics Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a WONDERFUL canvas! and those Pops of Gold... Swooning! Thank you for sharing your project with us over at Altered Eclectics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx