Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a lovely day yesterday pottering around in my craft room.
I also had a lovely lunch with Jennifer and her cousin Mary.
As you know Jennifer and I went to Kath's for a craft day and we all made a canvas.
I made 2 but one of them I can't show you here is the one I can.
Step by Step
1. 12 x 12 canvas which I layered assorted die cuts, with PVA and then painted with white acrylic paint.
2. I then added another layer of die cuts and added text from a stencil with texture paste.
3. I then spritzed with Prima Color Bloom Weathered Leather and dry brushed different areas.
4. I then added Gilding wax to the wooden bird cage and the words, along with different areas of the canvas.
5. To finish off I added metal embellishments, flowers, die cut flourishes, bird and feathers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
As you like it Challenge - Favourite Anything but a Card
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #126 - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
Many thanks for your visits today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx