Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well today I am sharing with you my project using one of the new release images from Jo over at Time for Tea Designs.
This little beauty is called Baker and you can purchase her here.
Step by Step
1. White pearlescent card cut out using Grande Scalloped Circle Die, folded in half to create the base for my rocker card.
2. Using lilac polka dot card from Anne Marie designs I cut out using Grande Circle die.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copic's, die cut using Oval die and matted and layered onto pearlescent card cut out with Scalloped Oval.
4. Along the top I added the Tattered Lace Bunting cut out with pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with lilac organza ribbon, added the cupcake and spoon metal charms and pearl flat back gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge #141 - Shaped Cards
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add some Metal
Polkadoodle #13 - Use a Die
Simply Create Too #82 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #1 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #99 - Anything Goes
Wags and Whiskers #150 - Monochromatic
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxxx