Followers

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Time for Tea DT New Release

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today I am sharing with you my project using one of the new release images from Jo over at Time for Tea Designs.

This little beauty is called Baker and you can purchase her here.




Step by Step

1. White pearlescent card cut out using Grande Scalloped Circle Die, folded in half to create the base for my rocker card.
2. Using lilac polka dot card from Anne Marie designs I cut out using Grande Circle die.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copic's, die cut using Oval die and matted and layered onto pearlescent card cut out with Scalloped Oval.
4. Along the top I added the Tattered Lace Bunting cut out with pearlescent card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with lilac organza ribbon, added the cupcake and spoon metal charms and pearl flat back gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #141 - Shaped Cards
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add some Metal
Polkadoodle #13 - Use a Die
Simply Create Too #82 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #1 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #99 - Anything Goes
Wags and Whiskers #150 - Monochromatic 

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Love this Linda. I haven't made that shape card for ages. I will be making one shortly. Thanks for the inspiration xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore purple and I love to bake so this card is a winner with me!
    It's lovely Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afternoon Linda Fab image reminds me of when i was a kid Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image and colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh lovely Linda! Pretty colour and shape and I love the embellies! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just adorable Linda, as is your card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. o this is so very beautiful Linda great card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous make Linda! Love that image
    Thanks so much for joining our 'Use a die' challenge at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a real cutie Linda. Stunning colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. she's a wonderful image - I adore your card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colouring Linda! Fantastic card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the image, beautiful colours and fabulous shape!
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgous design is this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Linda, such a cute image and lovely colours. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful image Linda, love the colours, card shape and banner.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful rocker card Linda, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image the shape and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cute and clever design rocker card - love the image and those colours are super - Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A super sweet card Linda and a gorgeous image. I love the charms on the bow. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw this is gorgeous Linda. Fab design and colours are great x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colours and colouring Linda. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute image! Love the design and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous, adorable image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning Linda, wow love this little card. Fabulous colours that really pop and love the image so cute. Love the burning, the ribbon and the charm.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the card shape and the lovely image. Great colour too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous make! Thanks so much for joining our 'Use a die' challenge at Polkadoodles this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty card, I love the purples! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx