Followers

Monday, 30 March 2015

Time for Tea DT New Release

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this afternoon, still feeling sick to my stomach and not eating.

Today I am sharing with you another new release by Jo from Time for Tea Designs.

For my project I have used Sisters which you can purchase here.




Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white linen base card which I have matted and layered blue card onto the base.
2. I added lace from my stash to the bottom half of the card.
3. Printed the sisters onto supersmooth card coloured with Copics and then cut out using SB Labels 29 die and matted and layered onto pink pearlescent card also cut out with labels 29 die.
4. I added the leafy flourish and added roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
5. To finish off I added the strand of pearls, tiny butterfly and the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes/Add a Sentiment
Aud Sentiments #128 - Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #1 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #12 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool image Linda - mine will look just like this in a couple of years time! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a nice stamp, I don't know if I have seen this company before, will go check them out! lovely card layout too (and of course, that lace!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Linda, love the image and design is fab. Sorry your still feeling poorlyHugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda, love the image and the lace is such a pretty touch!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Linda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Linda, love the image.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image,this is beautiful.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Linda, love the image and your colouring is brilliant, loving the lace too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Linda. Love the sweet image and the design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stunning I love this card and what gorgeous lace and pearls Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card Linda, a really cool image and your colouring is great. Hope you feel better soon Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow just fabulous. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! Think I need to get this image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Fun image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx