Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I am excited to share with you all my first project for Jo over at Time for Tea Designs.
I am looking forward to working with Jo and the rest of the design team who are uber talented.
For my first project I created a twisted easel card and used Fairy Toadstool.
Why not check out and see what other beautiful images Jo has design by visiting her store here.
Close up of the front of the card
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white linen card, front of card scored to create a twisted easel card.
2. On the base I have matted and layered patterned paper from my stash and used a sentiment adhered with foam pads to act as the stopper.
3. First layer for the front of the card is black card, I have matted and layered 2 different types of patterned paper. (I have had these a while and not sure which company they are from).
4. I printed the fairy onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copics then cut out with SB scalloped circle die, I have glittered the toadstool and wings with Glamour Dust before matting and layering onto black card.
5. To finish off I have added 3 cream flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, cream pearl dragonfly and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Blog - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #127 - Anything Goes
Clear it out Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesdays #196 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx