Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
First I would like to welcome all my new followers, thank you for deciding to follow my blog and I hope you enjoy your visits.
I had a fabulous day yesterday getting all inked up and such fabulous company too!
I made quite a few cards and will share with you all once I have finished them off.
Today another card to share using the fabulous Eden CD by Nikky Hall.
This CD is fabulous, I love the papers, images and everything is such a joy to create with.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I have distressed a square doily with DI Weathered Wood.
2. I matted and layered the image which I cut out with SB oval die onto blue card cut out with pearlescent card using SB scalloped oval.
3. Printed the sentiment off and distressed with weathered wood.
4. Cut out the fence with cream pearlescent card, punched flowers from paper from the CD and decorated the fence.
5. To finish off I cut out the Whimsy butterfly and added the cream bird.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons #97 - Girly Girls
Fresh Brewed Designs - Flowers
Inky Impressions Challenges #200 - For a Special Lady
Inspiration Destination #24 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #194 - Girly
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxx