Followers

Thursday, 12 March 2015

True Friends Always

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First I would like to welcome all my new followers, thank you for deciding to follow my blog and I hope you enjoy your visits.

I had a fabulous day yesterday getting all inked up and such fabulous company too!

I made quite a few cards and will share with you all once I have finished them off.

Today another card to share using the fabulous Eden CD by Nikky Hall.

This CD is fabulous, I love the papers, images and everything is such a joy to create with.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card, I have distressed a square doily with DI Weathered Wood.
2. I matted and layered the image which I cut out with SB oval die onto blue card cut out with pearlescent card using SB scalloped oval.
3. Printed the sentiment off and distressed with weathered wood.
4. Cut out the fence with cream pearlescent card, punched flowers from paper from the CD and decorated the fence.
5. To finish off I cut out the Whimsy butterfly and added the cream bird.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting for all Seasons #97 - Girly Girls
Inky Impressions Challenges #200 - For a Special Lady
Inspiration Destination #24 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #194 - Girly 

Many thanks for stopping by Today 
Crafty Hugs xxxx

38 comments:

  1. Wow! love this card Linda, the colours design and image are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make, am loving these images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful my friend, love the frosty look to this card, and all the fabulous detail, also, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies and bird cages, a beautiful combination, and I love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Linda. Just love the butterflies and little fence.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Linda! Love the image and the delicate butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! Love the image. I really love the colours seed for the background too xxSAMxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, Nikky's images are always so lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that image - beautifully coloured - great design - as always!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a pretty one Linda, lovely image, perfect colouring, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card Linda. Love the sweet image and all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely. A beautiful creation Linda. Stunning topper and wonderful detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are such beautiful image and you have shown it off beautifully. Love the lace doily. Hugs Jennifer XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the image and the design is fab. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that image Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful and the design shows it off to its best. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card Linda, such pretty images. Love the detail. Thanks for visiting my blog.!!
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A very pretty card, love that little fence! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card design Linda, love the topper and gorgeous details.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a beautiful card Linda. Sounds like a great day yesterday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, beautiful card Linda, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card Linda. The image is fabulous and I love the doily and the tiny flowers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really pretty... nicely put together... Thanks for joining us for our "Girly" challenge at The Paper Shelter.... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful square doily for the background, my friend! It really sets off that interesting image. Love the butterfly. I have to get that die set. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow your coloring layout and embellishments on this are stunning. Great work Cheers Holley

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Linda this is so perfect for our ‘FLOWERS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a pretty card Linda, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I have returned the favour x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Linda, it's me again, just popping back to say thank you for sharing another wonderful card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card. The image is wonderful and the diecut and butterfly are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week for "Girly". Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx