Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
This is a scheduled post as I have taken hubby away to meet the family for a surprise get together to help celebrate his 60th birthday on Tuesday.
We will be coming home tomorrow so will tell you all about it then.
A female card to share today.
Step by Step
1. A4 black card scored to create an A5 landscape card.
2. First layer is red card which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card onto before adhering to the base card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I added a black feather and adhered the sentiment over the feather.
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx