Followers

Sunday, 12 April 2015

Birthday Cocktail

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is a scheduled post as I have taken hubby away to meet the family for a surprise get together to help celebrate his 60th birthday on Tuesday.

We will be coming home tomorrow so will tell you all about it then.

A female card to share today.


Step by Step

1. A4 black card scored to create an A5 landscape card.
2. First layer is red card which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card onto before adhering to the base card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I added a black feather and adhered the sentiment over the feather.
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

TBA

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. Aww, such a lovely card!! Love that image, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Enjoy your Sunday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda, very femme fatale! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and hope the weekend is going good..xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and design. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda and hope you are having a good weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card its a gorgeous design Enjoy the weekend love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. super make Linda - hope you've had a fabulous family visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous image and card design Linda,..
    Hope you had a fabulous weekend.
    Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda. The rich colourway and fluff are fabulous. I hope you've all had a wonderful time away. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo, love this sexy lady image, Gorgeous card for the hubby. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the feather
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A super card Linda, love the feathers, gives the card an extra "oomph" love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Linda! Love the feather, as Avril says, it does add a certain something!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooo, there's another of those fantastic black feathers ! I did buy some but I keep forgetting to dig them out and use them. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx