Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing with you another Time for Tea DT project.
I am showcasing another of Jo's fabulous images which you can purchase here.
This one is called Cute Flower Fairy!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have created into an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted blue card with paper from Crafter's Companion Vintage Pad, I wrapped ribbon around then added the sentiment to act as the stopper.
3. The front of the card I have again matted and layered the same card and paper as the base and attached the butterfly over the edge tonic die.
4. I printed the fairy onto supersmooth card, coloured with Copics and then cut out using SB Timeless Rectangle die, matted and layered onto blue card.
5. To finish off I added the spiral and flowers which are from Wild Orchid and pearl flat back gems to the corner and either side of the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiment - One or More Folds
Come and Get it Challenge - One for the Girls
Fairytale Stamper #53 - Things with Wings
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #6 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #127 - Anything Goes with Twist of Flowers
Through the Purple Haze #84 - Fancy Folds + Cute
Get Creative Challenges #11 - Die Cut
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx