Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I am going holiday clothes shopping today as it is only 5 weeks on Wednesday until I go to the USA for the first time. I am so excited!!!
Got some new crafty goodies to play with too so going to be crafting this afternoon!
What are you all doing today?
Step by Step
1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered bronze pearlesent card cut out with SB scalloped oval die.
2. The next layer is green satin mirri card cut out with oval die.
3. The topper is from Lelli-bot from their Fantasy Fairies Kit and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. I next added the metal square decoration and rose in the centre.
5. To finish off I added the butterfly and sentiment which has been distressed with vintage photo.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge #143 - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #223 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #276 - Things with Wings
Simply Papercraft #3 - Anything Goes or Lots of Layers
Sister Act Card Challenge #103 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx