Followers

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Get Well Soon

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

An early post before I start work.

Rick also sends his thanks to you all for his birthday wishes, he was spoilt!

Here is a card to add to my stock, a get well soon, these are always handy to have.

Enjoy your day whatever you are up to!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card, I matted and layered striped card printed from Femme Fatal CD.
2. The next layer is half of a vintage card, I raised the topper with foam pads.
3. I added lace down the left side with string of pearls.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and a metal corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #55 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenges #257 - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges #17 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations  #178- At Least 5 Layers
Sister Act Card Challenge  #101 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Get Well soon card Linda. Love all the detail. This would certainly cheer anyone up.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous papers, image and design, love the pearls and lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning i love the vintage look it works so well a perfect card .Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning stunning card love those pearls hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage card, nice background. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage image, style and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design Linda. I'm sure if I was feeling 'under the weather' this would cheer me up. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful old-fashioned look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful Linda, love the antique lace
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design composition Linda. I love how you put this style altogether. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning vintage card Linda - beautiful in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous vintage card Linda, great design
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this one Linda, it is Gorgeous!! You always do such a wonderful job on the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your vintage card is beautiful! Love the added lace and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Linda, love the lace
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous,what a fab design,lovely colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning vintage card Linda, love your beautiful image and design.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous vintage card Linda. I love the photo image and the beautiful lace and pearls. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Magnificent, my friend ! I think you manage to combine lace and pearls better than anyone I know. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another gorgeous vintage creation! Love love love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Luna Girl images! Your project is awesome! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda what a gorgeous card I love your design.
    And thank you for joining us at Oh la la and good luck

    Debs DT Member xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous vintage card Linda and so much detail Thank you for sharing with us for our 'Lots of Layers' Challenge at Ooh La La Creations.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx