Followers

Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Gone Artsy DT Wedding Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my goodness, don't know what happened yesterday but apparently I removed some of my comments from you lovely followers! I don't know how this happened! Not a happy bunny!

Today I am sharing my Gone Artsy DT wedding project for April.

The theme this month is spring and I have made a bridesmaids bonnet.

I have used lace and brooch from Gone Artsy Zibbet store. The store will reopen on 4th May and keep a look out for some fabulous new products!


You can see all instructions on how I created this over on the Gone Artsy Blog.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Not just Cards #18 - Always Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks #25 - Anything Goes (no cards)
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge  #77 - Anything Goes/Use Lace
That Craft Place - No Cards
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs

31 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous project Linda hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly designed and the colours are gorgeous.......{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty it looks just fab love the colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hat, great lace and colour. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! A super creative project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Bonnet love that Lace too Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful Linda, what a fab colour.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty detail and colour palette Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Linda I love that lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab hat love the lace thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my, absolutely stunning, Linda! Gorgeous brooch. I'd hang that hat on my wall. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this, I used to work in our local hat factory, We provided all the top shops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project Linda, love the colours.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. a pretty bonnet Linda - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty hat Linda, lovely colour too...personally I can't wear them,my ears are too big,lol...
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at RCS...xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty Linda. A fabulous project.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely in purple. I hope some bridesmaid enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet little bonnet & I love the purple lace!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at NJC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx