Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is my lovely hubby Rick's 60th Birthday.
We had a surprise get together at the weekend over in Alderley Edge where all the family came to help us celebrate. It sure was good to catch up with the family!
Today it is just hubby and I so taking him out for an evening meal and to pick up his new bicycle!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered brown embossed card.
2. The next layer is from my stash and can't remember which company!
3. Wrapped Baker's Twine around both layers and tied a knot.
4. I printed off the image and distressed the edges before matting and layering with foam pads
5. To finish off I added the compass with 60th in the centre and the sentiment which has been distressed.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #119 - A True Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #7 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #42- Always Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #141 - Distress
Inspiration Destination #28 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx