Followers

Monday, 13 April 2015

Just a Special Note

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

We will be travelling home today after saying our farewells to our family.

This card I dedicate to you all for your continued support and visits!

I hope you are all well.


Step by Step

1. A5 bronze pearlescent card, first layer is card from Anne Marie Designs.
2. The next layer is from Docrafts Chronology kit and the verse is from Hunkydory.
3. I added a piece of burlap on the other side of the card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment.

Many thanks for your visits and 
comments whilst I have been away.
Catch up with you all later today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage style creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you what a lovely thing to do to think about us all. The card is stunning love the design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love it lots. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Linda, we support you because we adore your creations and this is just one of many of them. Hope you and hubby had a great time away.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous vintage make Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lovely card Linda! You do vintage style so well!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Linda - I hope your travels have been good! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, love the vintage look. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely vintage creation Linda. Hope you had a good weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a lovely time. Fabulous card, always enjoy seeing your creations. Creative Blessings Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your trip was wonderful, my friend. :-D This card is delightful ! Loving the text background and bit of burlap for those fab vintage images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation Linda, love your vintage style.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to you for all your visits and lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely vintage card Linda. I love the book print background. I hope you had a safe journey home. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda this is a fantastic vintage card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the textures Linda. A fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Linda, and it is a pleasure to come along on your crafting journey my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Certainly is a special note Linda great job crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx