Followers

Sunday, 26 April 2015

Kitty Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Sunday everyone!

Had a successful shopping spree yesterday for my holiday.  Bought some new tops, 3/4 cropped trousers, shorts, dresses and sandals too!

As you know I have 2 cats and love them to bits, so I decided to make a card for all Kitty lovers like me!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped and embossed front.
2. First layer is blue card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
3. The next layer is Kraft card which I have matted and layered onto the blue card.
4. The topper I distressed with DI Vintage Photo and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the ribbon, flower gems and heart button.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Not Just Cards Challenges #17 - Always Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #56 - Always Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #103 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. Sweetness Linda, love this cute image and the added heart button.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love my kitties, too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great shop for your hols. The card today is so pretty love the gorgeous image an d ribbons love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous kitty card Linda love it and glad that the shopping was successful crafty hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous topper and detail Linda. Looks like a happy shopping day.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card, especially with those fun ribbons you have added! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, Linda! :D I'm a kitty lover and this card is very pretty! Love your design, the cute image and the ribbons! So beautiful in kraft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitty lover present and accounted for! This is so adorable! Such a sweet image and I love the kitty-themed ribbon! Congrats on your shopping spree too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Linda! Love that kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhhh this is sweet Linda and I love the ribbons

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and cute card. Love the ribbon and it it goes perfect with that darling image.
    Glad the shopping went good too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card and love the layout. Need to take you shopping with me as never find anything when I need to! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  14. As a cat person, I am always thrilled to see a kitty card and this one is just fantastic. I love how you added the ribbons and heart button. So special!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  15. That little kitty is just adorable Linda! I love the addded elements too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So adorable. Really cute embellisments too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh! so cute! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx