Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What is your preferred beverage of choice?
Mine is tea, since I had that bout of nausea at the beginning of this month I find I can't drink milk at all it really upsets my stomach. When I lived in Turkey I used to drink my tea black and must say that I am enjoying black tea very much.
So whatever your preferred beverage then enjoy!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. The next layer is printed from the Femme Fatale CD.
3. The topper is from the Hunkydory Antique Chic Kit which I matted and layered onto navy card.
4. I decoupage the second bird with gel.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and blue gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Moments #66 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #30 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #120 - A True Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenge - Things that start with B (Birds/Blue)
Scribble and Scrap #42 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx