Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Last day in Sudbury today before I head back up North.
Today's card is made using Kraftyhands Paper and Postcard Stack.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft deckle edged square card.
2. Using 2 of the papers from the English Country Garden paper pack I matted and layered to base card.
3. The Postcard has been distressed with DI tea dye and matted and layered onto Kraft card.
4. I made a bow with some lace and added a ribbon rose to the centre.
5. To finish off I added a metal corner.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx