Followers

Monday, 18 May 2015

Classic Beauty

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my word came on this morning to discover more comments had been deleted!!!! How the heck is this happening, am I doing something wrong?  If it is one of your comments I am sorry I do love reading your comments they make my day.

Anyway Monday morning and back to work after a relaxing weekend.

I have had a lovely weekend and managed to colour up some images, just need to make cards with them now.

Today a vintage card for you as I know you all love them!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream card which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card.
2. The next layer is paper from the Hunkydory Antique Chic paper pad.
3. I then added lace along the bottom.
4. The image is from Kraftyhands Femme Fatal Topper kit which I have distressed and matted and layered onto gold card then  matted and layered with foam pads to base of card.
5. To finish off I added the ticket sentiment from Polkadoodle and the metal leaf and flower with watch face in the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cards Galore Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - AG with Patterned Paper
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #198 - Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe #116 - Feminine

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxx

27 comments:

  1. Love it Linda, especially the leaf & watch face embellies! Love the colours too! Wish I didn't have to got to work, I want to make something now!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, This is so pretty, Would you believe i was just sitting with my hand on my chin... Same as your image xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card sweet image and gorgeous lace. Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Linda, love the image and soft colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love the topper and the pretty embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image, papers and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another stunner from you! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. another beautiful card hun, the colour is yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning card, love the lace so gorgeous. fabulous Image and colours.

    Hugs Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage look Linda, a Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Linda, lovely colour and such pretty lace
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful Linda - and yes we do love vintage - gorgeous!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda. I love that gorgeous lace. No idea about the comments - guess Blogger is playing tricks once again.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda what a gorgeous card I love the image and your colours and design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely vintage creation Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful vintage topper Linda, love th lace and beautiful colors.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous vintage card Linda, I like the image and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A wonderful vintage card Linda. I love this image and your beautiful lace. The metal embellishments look fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Incredible design, Linda, and I adore the lace you chose! Gorgeous vintage card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beauty, I love the vintage feel and the fabulous lace. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful this is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a lovely make. thanks for joining us in the sisters of craft challenge. Gill DT x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx