Followers

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Embrace the Adventure

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today!

As usual a quick blog post before I start work!

I must say I am really enjoying my new job, lots of challenges just the way I like and I learn something new almost everyday.

Today's card is made using Sherri Baldy Image 827


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered vintage card from Anne Marie Designs.
2. I distressed the lace before wrapping around the first layer.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Grand Oval die. I then distressed around the image with old paper.
4. I matted and layered the image onto blue card which was cut out with SB Scalloped Oval die.
5. To finish off I added the metal flower with the blue pearl dazzler and the words from Tim Holtz Chit Chat words.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Doodle Pantry - Anything digital Goes
Fattastic Tuesday #85 Anything Goes Twist Add Flowers
Party Time Tuesdays #198 - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart  #59 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Your Passion #261 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Ribbon or Lace

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Wow that is FAB Linda, love the image and colouring is amazing. Love the lace. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda ,
    Glad the new job is going well
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda this is just amazing and I love the colours and your colouring
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card great image and colouring. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and fabulous colour and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creation and beautiful colour combos.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card, Linda! Sherri's stamps are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgous card, love the design and the bicolour lace is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just delightful what a fab image I love her. So glad the job is going well Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda what a beautiful card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous colour combo Linda - a lovely make xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love those colors. Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastic card Linda. The image and lace are wonderful and I love the colour combo. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this design layout, Linda, and the sentiment is wonderful ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! Thank you for playing with us at Craft Your Passion! Best of luck!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So gorgeous!! Be sure you share it on the SSS Challenge blog this week and also the anything goes Your Scrapbook Challenge blog (card challenge). Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love your colour choices and your colouring is simply stunning. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card Linda. Super colouring of the image and love the design. Glad you are enjoying the new job.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful coloring of that cute image and I really like the palette you used! Thanks for joining in the Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge #5!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A gorgeous card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#261!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx